Hi, just a few little things to report. I am using the latest OS (v4.17) but not 100% sure if these things are applicable to this version or to earlier versions.
The preamp settings don’t seem to work. I am sure they were fine in v4.08 and earlier versions but the soft buttons S1~S3 now don’t select anything on the display (it used to highlight the setting) and the volume of the audio coming in doesn’t get changed at all.
When selecting a modulator for anything using S1, and when in the main source selection screen with all the inputs is shown, if you use a constant voltage source (an offset, slider, tetrapad fader, etc. etc.) in any of the inputs A~D then it won’t be displayed properly in the little VU meters. It only displays the level when you move the control then drops to nothing when the control is stopped being moved.
If, however you focus into one of the input groups then constant voltages are displayed as you would expect - with a moving line showing the voltage that stays in place. I hope that makes sense!
I am sure this has been an issue for a while, at least to mid version 3 which is when I got my module.
When trying to save a custom unit using the slash symbol “/” in the file name then it refused to save. I tried a file name that had “V/O” at the end and it said “cannot save O.” - not sure about any other special characters, but once I got rid of the slash it saved fine. I can’t confirm which OS version as I’ve only just started with custom units really.
If you need any more info give me a shout.
All the best, the module keeps getting better and better and still loving it!