Home | ER-101 | ER-102 | ER-301 | Wiki | Contact

Alternate black panel for the ER-301

I have a suggestion! I’m here to help but for efficiency if you have any questions or problems concerning panel removal please post in this thread (which I will watch) rather than emailing me individually. Also could be helpful if a few of you shared your panel removal stories here?

:wink:
http://wiki.orthogonaldevices.com/index.php/ER-301/Maintenance_and_Repair#Removing_the_panel

Good luck!

A question I’ve been asked is: how did you remove the rounded jack nuts?
This. Lots and lots of tape. :grinning:

I’ve been pondering this for a while, assumed there was a proprietary plier set I would have to purchase, hilarious to instead learn that the answer is actually duct tape, felt and/or old gloves. :rofl:

will you be making anymore , I would take on .

Hi neilmcm
no more , still i have a pair, but I keep them in case someone gets the damaged panel . if all the panels will be received intact I inform you .

thx !

panels shipped :wink:

Thanks Paul

I’ll take the other 1 of the pair if available? Otherwise, will there be more produced in the future?

ok . i don’t think to produce more panel , want not disturbe Brian .

They certainly look lovely :wink: I am sorry I missed out on the fun!

I’m super bummed I missed the ordering. If anyone decides they don’t want theirs, please reach out to me. Thanks!

If anyone wants to sell me their old nostalgia panel I’ll buy it !

Receive mine black panel !
Thank @paulstone

but now I want a black panel for the teletype !

Mine just urned up, looks great - really nice quality! Good work @paulstone

:smiley:

This should be added to modular grid :wink:

Perhaps if someone has a suitable image?

Oo it hurts! — how did i miss out on this! :sob::grinning:

My panel arrived at work after I left for the Xmas break so I’ll have to wait until I return to do mine … Any tips to be shared when you reached your panel?

Well everyone it turns out that I like my gray Nostalgia faceplate most of all and will let my black one from Paul Stone go to someone else who really wants one. I paid $63 after currency conversion, Paypal fee, and postage so I’m selling it for $63 plus postage should someone else decide they’d like one. PM me.

Edit: Sold

@Unity2k I just signed up because I was looking to see if anyone was working on custom panels. I think I need more time before I can PM you but I’m 100% interested if it’s still available!

@Unity2k if this falls through, please let me know