Home | ER-101 | ER-102 | ER-301 | Wiki | Contact

Alternate black panel for the ER-301

Someone is selling their faceplate for $80 on Facebook in the modular synthesizer sales and trades group

@paulstone
Is it possible to share vector file of the panel?
There is new demand, maybe we can arrange new run of black panels

Sounds like a good idea :slight_smile:

hi guys in the end of this week i have some panel ready (about 20)
but if you want build yourself all files you need they’ve always been there , in OD wiki
cheers
Paolo

If you planning to sell those panels, please count me…

If you’re selling i’m buying :slight_smile:

Yes, count me in as well if one of these 20 are available.

I’m in as well.

+1 for me too

Oh my… i am also late to the party, but I want a black panel too! Let me know if and when they are availlable again! It looks so sexy in black :sunglasses:

ok . I’ll talk to you at the weekend, I’m doing it :slight_smile:

Great! Thnx!

Great to see more of these being made :slight_smile:

Don’t forget the ER-101/2 panels too folks, we’re not far off those being a reality too:

Yes i saw that but I dont have the combo… yet… i only have an 101. Would love a 101 black panel next to the 301… the combo panel is looking really good though

I’d be interested in a black panel.

I would like to buy a black panel as well!

can anyone comment on how difficult is it to put the black panel on? seems. like it might be a trickier panel swap than your average module.

It’s pretty straightforward. Detailed here http://wiki.orthogonaldevices.com/index.php/ER-301/Maintenance_and_Repair#Removing_the_panel

Some things to watch out for that I’ve noticed in removing the panel a number of times:

• Be careful with the orange acrylic display lenses. They can be scratched easily by rubbing against components that are attached to the circuit board.
  • Work in a very dust free area, as the displays and lenses tend to attract dust, and it can get caught between the OLEDs and the acrylic when reassembling. Having a tape loop of blue painter’s tape can help grab any dust off the acrylic or displays without putting any tiny scratches in the acrylic lenses.

I took the liberty of adding your suggestions to the wiki. :bowing_man:

Oh cool! I’m happy I could contribute to it!