Home | ER-101 | ER-102 | ER-301 | Wiki | Contact

Alternate black panel for the ER-301

I seriously want one but it would have to be with the certainty that the ER-101/102 was going to happen. Then if the ER-101/102 happened and you were no longer going to make ER-301 black panels I’d then have to pass on that panel too. :frowning:

0 Likes

Hehe :slight_smile:

I totally get where you are coming from, 101/2 not looking likely at the moment… :frowning:

0 Likes

Hi

Please add me to the Black Panel list.

Thanks

0 Likes

Guys now I have only 6 panels left, for those who want it this is the last chance. Monday I want to send all the panels ! .

0 Likes

As cool as this is, what I really want, is Orthogonal Devices Nostalgia like panels for all my other modules :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ll take one PM sent

1 Like

Can I have one

0 Likes

Ill take one! PM sent

1 Like

@paulstone Hey! I’d love a black ER 301 black panel if you still have one. :slight_smile: (doesn’t seem like I can PM yet, sorry)

1 Like

2 left :slight_smile:

0 Likes

preach ! :star_struck:

0 Likes

finished thanks to all

4 Likes

Panel shipped

7 Likes

will there ever be more made and be available again?

0 Likes

If anyone is feeling buyers remorse over their black panel I’ll happily take it off their hands :slight_smile:

1 Like

Paul I really want a panel. This forum did not alert me that you posted. I was on vascation and I missed it. Can you please message me? I realllly need one.

0 Likes

Paul I don’t know how to PM you on this forum. I’m sorry I’ve searched and searched btu I don’t seem to be able to PM you. Can you please ship me a panel. I’ll pay double the cost.

0 Likes

Got mine over the weekend, very happy with it :slight_smile: I’ll post another pic when I mount it with the rest of the MN B&G stuff.

4 Likes

Damn that looks good

1 Like

Any joy?

0 Likes