Hi, I tried this on 0.4.10, nothing shows up; I take it none of this works on 0.4.10?
Earlier in the thread it was stated that @mudlogger wouldn’t update these units until v0.4 was officially released.
Thanks, downgraded to 0.3.25, works now
Thanks. Just to confirm, I didn’t want to update these units until 0.4 is 100% stable. ie not a beta firmware. Otherwise, issues would have to be addressed, and it could potentially mean keep changing 15 units during frequent beta software changes. I am not even running the 0.4 beta firmware on my machine as I have been gigging. When stable, I will be updating them. In the meantime you can always flip back to the stable firmware, to check them out. This is the reason why a stated the firmware I used to build the units which was 0.3.25
@mudlogger, thanks for confirming. I understand these weren’t developed on v.4, I just wanted to confirm whether or not they’re usable on v.4 in spite of me being a novice on the 301. I suppose I could run 3.25 to get in on this goodness
that’s what I did