I’m new to using theER301 and previously used this only as FX machine.
Now I’d like trying to use it as backing tracks machine for live performance.
WHAT I HAVE:
0) I have ER301, ADDAC 304 and SSSRlabs Wobla’s for gates and faders.
- I prepared backing tracks. Each track has 4 stems. Each track has its own project
WHAT I WANT TO DO:
- Play with backing tracks. Faders are for volume level, Gates are for play/pause/rewind. Use 1and2 channels linked for playing backing tracks.
WHAT I HAVE TRIED:
- Link channel 1 and 2.
- Create a chain with four Mixer Channels.
- For simple playback I try:
- Raw player (Has “Gate” button that works as rewind to start and play. Can’t find how to disable Autostart of sample and Pause button)
- They same with Card player (Has “Reset” button which do the same plus I can configure position"). Can’t disable autostart and play/pause. I see rew and pause buttons on the small screen but can’t assign gate controls for it.
- I can’t see this functionality in other players (Variable Speed, Clocked) too.
- I also want to assign fader on Mixer “input” control but don’t know how to do this. I can assign control (and fader) on pan but not on input.
I try to use limiter after card player in the mixer chain but it can be not an optimal solution.
I understand that I have a lack of some basic practice experience of using ER301 and need some help