Cannot access firmware updater site

Hi there, I want to download the firmware programmer application for OSX. The manual states it is here: https://www.orthogonaldevices.com/er-101/Programmer and the ER101 website’s Firmware link loops back to the main page.

Any help would be great, thanks!

Looking for same thing!

hopefully this works:

Was hoping for the Windows version, but much appreciated regardless. Does the dmg file also contain the latest firmware bin file? Thanks again.

I’m in the process of migrating that over to the new site. In the meantime, here is a link to the legacy site:

http://old.orthogonaldevices.com/

1 Like

Hello,

I went to the old site to download the firmware to save my snapshots for my 101 as i do not own a the expander module.

i Downloaded the Mac version but it will not install. i am running MacOs Big Sur 11.6

Could i just connect the 101 to my mac and transfer the snap shots over without the firmware package?

It is known not to work on recent versions of macos. I’ve decided that I’m not going to spend anymore time on the macos version. :bowing_man: Instead I will (eventually) move this to a browser-based application. Hopefully, Apple can’t break those as quickly.

No, you cannot. Currently, the only way to get at your snapshots is to use the Programmer on windows or an older version of macos.

Thanks for the news. it looks like i will have to find my old windows Vista computer to see if i can get it to work.

So i tired to install the firmware updater on a Old Windows laptop running windows Vista and it doesnt seem work. i can install the ER programmer but it wont open unless i have the .NET framework installed

i tried installing the .NET framework and i get a error that it cannot install.

So i tried a old powerbook G4 but found out that my os is too old! :man_facepalming:t4: i believe i’m on 10.4.11

Looks like im gonna ration / overwrite my snapshots Until i can come up on the expansion module.

Besides the little road bump on this firmware issue. im really enjoying The 101! its such a wonderful module.