Yeah, sorry for not being specific.
The patch is not too complicated, as I recall (I’m away from home, but I will double-check later). One chain with a clocked delay, reverb, and fixed HPF; one chain with a sample player, fixed HPF, and variable delay; one chain with a sample player; one with a sine oscillator. A smattering of ADSRs and linear VCAs – not sure of the exact count, roughly 10 of each across all chains.
CPU load appears to be pretty constant. Certainly the driving triggers are fairly steady. I started noticing the pops when I added a sine wave sub-bass. The pops are somewhat infrequent but very noticeable with such a signal.