This started off in the Bump Scanner thread. I’ve made some tweaks and added some features. I think it’s starting to get kinda useful and developing it’s own quirky little personality, so I thought I’d give it a name and it’s own thread.
This is an 8 step sequencer with 3 outputs. Gate, pitch, and CV. Load it as a global chain.
Here is a video that covers how to use most of the features. One thing I was trying to show but not sure it came off in the video - you can go disable any of the outputs if you don’t need them to cut back on the CPU. E.g. if you wanted to just use this as a step CV sequencer and didn’t need gate and pitch, you can disable (or delete) those chains to give you some CPU back.
Eight Singer.lua (260.7 KB)
For those who were reading in the other thread, big changes are:
- pitch CV sliders switched to V/O type controls - much easier to dial in the pitches
- added second CV lane (linear faders)
- added slew control to both pitch and CV
- Added clock in and clock divider
- Moved reset up to a top level control