You know, I think this custom unit is a really nice specimen of what the ER-301 is capable of as Brian approaches stabilizing 0.2.x firmware.
Not so much what specifically it does, which I do really like. But the fact that it’s a really complex recipe that does something interesting, built by a 301 owner out of the available units. I didn’t really have to care how it works if I didn’t want to. With a couple paragraphs of documentation and a quick video, I was able to start using it.
It was almost like getting a new [physical] module in a way. It has an in, and out, and a bunch of controls that are named something descriptive, and are CV controllable. I just had to connect it up and start playing with it.
I don’t have any other modules where something like this is possible. Really cool!