Enhanced Screenshot idea

This could prove useful for tutorials / how to threads if technically possible:

If there was an enhanced screen capture, where the image would contain the entire chain as it currently sits on a channel or whichever subchain is currently active on the display.

2 Likes

@anon83620728 was also disappointed with the screenshots as-is. :smile_cat:

This will only work for one level of chain (i.e. not a chain plus all of its descendants), and, since the contents of the sub display depends on the focus, only for the contents of the main display.

Still sound useful?

4 Likes

Well, disappointed is perhaps slightly misrepresentative as it was only that my expectations were so very high :smiley:

(you only have yourself to blame for this @odevices - if everything else was a bit rubbish it would have been fine - but you will keep doing amazing things… tsk!!! )

:smiley_cat:

p.s. yes - a full chain would be useful - thank you!

I think it would be an improvement. It’s easier to crop than to stitch. And if you’re trying to document a complex chain there could be a lot of stitching so this would cut down on that.

Agree with @anon83620728. You are amazing, @odevices! The ER-301 is like the rug that ties the room together. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

absolutely -for documenting the general flow of a long patch vs. photoshopping them together…

I would like to see that… :grinning: