Home | ER-101 | ER-102 | ER-301 | Wiki | Contact

ER-101/102 Activity Feed

Here, I will make timely announcements concerning ER-101/102 firmware releases, manual updates and confirmed (major) bugs. This is the only topic that you need to watch in order to stay abreast of any note-worthy activity related to the ER-101/102 sequencing platform without having to read every post on this forum.

This topic will be used for the above purpose ONLY and therefore is closed to all users except me :wink:

Useful links:

• ER-101 Programmer: The application that is used to install ER-101 firmware and manage ER-101 snapshots. This application includes all released firmware for the ER-101 and is therefore updated each time there is a firmware release for the ER-101.
  • ER-101 Release Notes: Find the change log of past ER-101 firmware releases here.
  • ER-102 Release Notes: Find the change log of past ER-102 firmware releases here.

Insert steps: accidental double or more entry

ER-101 Firmware v2.09 Released

• Bug Fix: While in HOLD mode, pressing COMMIT when the COPY LED is flashing would cause corruption of the sequence and eventually a crash.
  • Bug Fix: There was no de-bouncing when sending button events to the ER-102. ER-102 users should update their ER-101 to receive this fix.

Install to your ER-101 using v2.0.1+ of the ER-101 Programmer.

ER-102 Firmware v2.19 Released

• FIXED: Browsing through reference tables or snapshots rapidly would sometimes cause a clock pulse to be missed and hence lose sync.
  • FIXED: While in HOLD mode, pressing COMMIT when the COPY LED is flashing would cause corruption of the sequence and eventually a crash.
  • FIXED: CONFIG.INI:Groups:hold-mod-cv was letting mod CV through when the track gate was low rather than holding it.

Download link: f2_19.bin

S&H group mod CV on note on?

v2.20

• FIXED: Step recording mode > D-2 (delete) is not doing anything.
  • FIXED: INSERT & DELETE on steps/patterns/tracks should not be allowed in FOLLOW mode (i.e. it should TILT).
  • FIXED: Browsing through snapshots or voltage tables (things that cause SD card access), intermittently freezes output rendering.

v2.21

• FIXED: Some edit operations were mistakenly disabled in HOLD mode since v2.20

Download link: f2_21.bin