Home | ER-101 | ER-102 | ER-301 | Wiki | Contact

ER-101 + 102 Combo Plus Custom Black Panel (SOLD)

Putting this up here before it goes to reverb. asking 1000$ +18$ shipping in the US. Willing to ship outside of US, but will need to workout extra cost for international shipping.

IMG_5467 IMG_5468 IMG_5469 IMG_5471

Sad that you had to part with the ER-101/102 but someone else is mighty happy today so good on you for not just sitting on them. BTW, and why I wanted to leave a note, I also have that black combo panel and it’s still sealed as after it arrived in the mail I realized how much I love the unique color Brian built mine with and how it feels like such an important characteristic for me.

2 Likes

Cheers, Unity2k. Brian’s aesthetics jibe with me, too.

Love 'em so much, I’ve got 2 pairs. Psychedelic sequencer. Always a trip.

2 Likes

Yes, it was bittersweet letting it go. I jumped into the world of OD with the 101, and quickly got the 102. It was my favorite Eurorack sequencer. If i wasn’t getting out of eurorack, I would certainly be holding on to them both. It’s been a few months since I’ve been almost exclusively doing music with 3u and 4u banana synths, and this is one of the last eurorack holdouts I’ve been resistant to sell. I’m a bit of a hoarder by nature, but especially since there arent too many of these modules out in the wild, I felt like someone else should have fun using it.

Happily, the 101/102 combo led me to the forum, and reading all about the 301, which I was very frightened about but jumped in anyway (mostly after seeing how friendly and informative the forum users are). Thats definitely a module that I wont sell any time soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes