Hi, I cannot seem to get slope modification working as I would expect it to.
First of I should mention that I have changed the slope mod to pre-lookup in the configuration file.
I have a made a snapshot with two tracks, on track 2 all steps are selected as part of group 1. Now I modified CV-A (controlling pitch) with x-modifier in low position by turning random to 5. Now I plugged a jack from a sine wave lfo to mod x CV and put the modifier switch to slope position. On the ER-101 voltage display I can see the voltage moving up and down between 0 and 50V. However as I turn up CV-A (pitch) modifier to e.g 2.0V, the pitch on my oscilator rises but it doesn’t go up and down according to the lfo, it just stays higher.
Secondly, I tried to modify the duration of steps by a sequence from track 3 (connected a jack from track 3 CV-A to mod x CV, each step with a different CV-A voltage. In track 2, I turned up slope modulation. While the duration modulation worked, for some reason it changed the non-destructive random group modulation of pitch to a destructive modulation. Meaning - I used the same group for modulating duration and pitch. Whereas the pitch was totally random before the modulation of duration, it now became repetetive (the random steps started to loop).