Er-301 Nearly Here!

Getting a bit excited now, my 301 is in customs… (was a super quick next day delivery from Japan - very impressive). So I thought I’d do my first “proper” post on the forums, no doubt to be followed by more in the future. I keep on thinking of different ways to use the 301, I didn’t really consider using it as a mixing/processing type hub but excited to do that using 2 of the channels and also building multiple unit patches using the remaining two. All the best and hope to chat to some of you here soon.

13 Likes

Welcome!

You are in for a real treat!

Welcome! Hope you have some vacation time! Enjoy!

1 Like

Congrats!!! Welcome to the forum :+1:

“going faster than a rollercoaster”
enjoy your ride :slight_smile:

Thanks very much for the friendly welcome, I just collected the ER-301 yesterday and had a quick couple of hours with it… What an amazing module - the display is fantastic and I’m already whizzing around the UI - it’s a beautifully designed bit of kit. Haven’t delved that deep into it yet of course but was having great fun processing my BIA with a filter/delay/quantizer. I have a feeling I am going to really get into this.
I also love that I can keep a semi-permanent connection from my panmix main out into the 6-track recorder so I can capture everything I’m doing in the background. +1 for the preamp settings!

I must say as well a big thanks to all of you who contribute so much to the module with the tutorials, videos, custom units etc. they are very much appreciated and a huge help in understanding what’s going on. Seems like a pretty cool community here, I hope I can make some contributions myself.

I did take some unboxing photos so I’ll post something in the rig pics thread when I get them off my phone.

Shame I have to be at work today, I know what I’d rather be doing :slight_smile:

4 Likes