Home | ER-101 | ER-102 | ER-301 | Wiki | Contact

ER-301 orders close to on schedule?

Hi folks, I ordered my ER-301 some time back, and the projected shipping date is approaching!! Before I start allowing my mouth to water, I was wondering how accurate the projected shipping date has been for those who have received their ER-301s recently (last half of May 2017 onward). Just trying to make sure I don’t have unrealistic expectations :slight_smile:

Actually I’m glad there’s been some time between my order and taking delivery… time to watch all the 20+ getting started videos and start to internalize some of the concepts!

bg

2 Likes

The way in which the orders are processed and managed is exemplary!

If there is any unusual cause for delay, you know - life, then communication is excellent :slight_smile:

A full 10/10 from me :smile_cat:

1 Like

mine was shipped the exact day it was scheduled for when i got my original purchase notification. shipped last friday, and i got it on monday, yesterday

2 Likes

oh wow good to see BSO presence here!
your video synth work is fantastic

my 301 shipping date is coming up yay

thanks for the reassurance

0 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about this. OD are super organised!

0 Likes

:tv::slight_smile: cheers

0 Likes

To follow myself up, my ER-301 shipped exactly on the predicted due date and shipping from JP was a day faster than predicted. Full marks OD!

2 Likes

I had a hiccup with last Friday’s batch, but I should be caught up again after today. I’m really grateful for everyone’s patience with the production schedule. It helps me a lot.

3 Likes