Shot this quick photo last night, just as I was moving stuff around in my Monorocket to make room for my new ER-301. (Yay!) This evening I put my electric guitar through it and I fiddled with some ER-301 tools for the very first time, like some of the delays, including the clocked one, which I was sending various triggers to from my Trigger Man.
Right now I’ve got a small batch of modules I’m likely to sell that I excised to make room for the ER-301 (an ADSR, a Quantum noise, an S&H, a Synthrotek Eko, and a 2HP filt). I’m not sure how long I’ll be holding on to my Radio Music or my UL1 looper, given what the 301 can do, but I’m taking it a step at a time. I wanna try out some custom units soon, like the Trash Tape and the Ultraviolent Granular. Anyhow, excited to get started.