ER301 rig pics!

i have several headphones… the sennheiser hd25 will get most use with this case.
in other cases i like to use the hd800.

a headphone amplifier makes a lot with the sound… don´t know how it is with such eurorackmodules, but having different headphone amplifiers do a lot to the sound!
a bad one can really mudden the sound…

however, the pico will stay, its really convinient like this:-)

1 Like

Pretty sure the HD25s will be absolutely fine - those things are built like tanks!

It should sound great coming directly from the ER-301 :wink:

Well, anyway, you must do what makes you feel comfortable and happy, was just a thought!

Ladytron is finally complete!

Doing some testing and development still but I look forward to sharing what she is capable of soon!

12 Likes

Looks awesome!!

I’d want the black trinity all together :smiley: any reason you’ve put them separate like that?

Long wait! Looks good in that long empty space. I’m very interested to hear your perspectives.

so awesome. i have a 42hp lunchbox on the way that will hold the 301 and varigate 4+. very excited to focus on that for a while.

1 Like

+1 on this. Intellijel tiles work just fine with only one side mounted.

1 Like

the pain in my ass.

11 Likes

solid Orthagonal Devices representation there! That’s a powerful bottom row :wink:

2 Likes

Function over Form I suppose. I’m right there with you on that though. Just workflow is much better this way.

1 Like

The SSP looms over all…

1 Like

19 Likes

Nice Eastwick alpha and fun looking synth you got there!

IMG_20180331_165358637

Shot this quick photo last night, just as I was moving stuff around in my Monorocket to make room for my new ER-301. (Yay!) This evening I put my electric guitar through it and I fiddled with some ER-301 tools for the very first time, like some of the delays, including the clocked one, which I was sending various triggers to from my Trigger Man.

Right now I’ve got a small batch of modules I’m likely to sell that I excised to make room for the ER-301 (an ADSR, a Quantum noise, an S&H, a Synthrotek Eko, and a 2HP filt). I’m not sure how long I’ll be holding on to my Radio Music or my UL1 looper, given what the 301 can do, but I’m taking it a step at a time. I wanna try out some custom units soon, like the Trash Tape and the Ultraviolent Granular. Anyhow, excited to get started.

7 Likes

Cheers! I started with the 3U then added the 6U after.

Same actually, but then got another 3U and then a 6U. Only to slim back down and stick to a 12U that I eventually want to downsize even more.

I love the alpha cases. The design really strikes a chord with me.

My holiday rig. Looking for a power cable long enough to do some garden wiggling in the Dordogne.

12 Likes

really really enjoying this setup. feels like i can focus on the 301 much more now. i’m excited to add some offset/attenuator tiles.

9 Likes

Beautiful lunchbox !

1 Like

thanks! i was skeptical at first, but once i had it set up it proved it’s worth. now it gets parked in front of the 6u when it wants more food.