ER301 rig pics!

Heres my NONO / er-301 case :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My live-setup, featuring two ER-301’s. The naked PCB is a Faderfox UC4 on which i need to change faders atm.

6 Likes

That’s really nice elias, may I ask what kind of vibe you produce with this set up? I only ask because I’m looking into a 104hp powered skiff of 301/ansible+grid/jf/ts/mangrove/coldmac/meng qi please exist 2

Getting an ER-301 was part of a bigger plan that included consolidating my two smaller cases into one. Here it is :slight_smile:

ER-301, Teletype and TXb (and 16n Faderbank) on the i2c bus :slight_smile: There’s now a Xaoc Tallin in the lower left corner, and the SBG in upper left is being replaced with an ADDAC200PI pedal integrator. Sitting on the top with the CV.OCD I’ve now got a Chase Bliss Dark World, Red Panda Tensor, Earthquaker Afterneath and Zoom MS-70CDR.

My spouse did the pyrography on the case, inspired by a diagram of black hole evaporation.

7 Likes

9 Likes

Shiny.

3 Likes

shiny dialogue remix:

[Wash, playing with toys.]
Wash’s Firefly: Yes. Yes, this is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it… “This Land.”.
Wash’s ER-301: I think we should call it “your grave!”.
Firefly: Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
ER-301: Har har har! Mine is an evil laugh! Now die!
[The ER-301 attacks the Firefly.]

3 Likes

Really, how tricky is it handling those screens @mopoco? Got my panel but a: worried about that, b: what about all that electro charged dust…

i can’t tell how tricky it will feel to you. i felt fairly confident because i already had some modular diy experience. (but i do remember the excitement i had with my first DIY kit (4ms PEG)…)

i’d say if you read the instructions and tips carefully and if you think and work slowly and carefully, too,
you’ll be fine.

concerning the dust: the only thing i did was to close the door of my studio so that no dust would be stirred up from the surfaces by air movement.

Ok… good advice, thanks. Seems the screen swap is the tricky bit but following the tips anybody should manage it…

Trying to keep it portable yet powerful :slight_smile:

7 Likes

How do you like the 1u steppy?

Its really good! I use it with the blck_noir and it has kinda advanced features for its size like probability and different sequence lengths. I can recommend it if you want a small 4 channel trigger sequencer

1 Like

After a long time of trying to keep my setup super-portable and going absolutely bonkers with frustration about cable management, signal flow and routing I’m trying a more “conservative” approach. This is my slimmed down micro-modular with sequencer and Analog Rytm, all hooked up and streamlined in a very DAW-friendly desk situation. It’s a little stiff and sort of boring but oh boy it works. Also I’m finally getting the chance to really get to know the gear as I’m using it in a proper way. Silly stuff like the small Allan&Heath mixer underneath the desk, I was using only a fraction of its power. So convenient! :smiley: Anyway, this is not an “instagrammable” picture, but I’m still proud. Also this is a standing desk, which is a new concept for me. So you can actually dance to the music you’re making.

9 Likes

I built a small study / funbox system. Loving it!

7 Likes

here is mine. I’m happy with it.

15 Likes

Are those some Bluetooth multistomps?

1 Like

yes they are

2 Likes

new updated rig!

10 Likes

Love it!!

1 Like