Forum rendering incorrectly on mobile

For the last few days, the layout of the forum has looked wrong on my phone.

It is as if some css elements have too much padding or perhaps some text is too big. The result is that there is too much whitespace, titles are difficult to read, it’s difficult to create a post, the header banner is too thick, etc etc.

I mention it because i seem to remember it happening before and perhaps someone (ie @anon83620728 or @odevices) has changed something.

Or is it just my phone? Other discourse forums appear to be rendering correctly…

Wasn’t anything to do with me, I don’t do anything with the site any more, I just did the initial setup and helped during the early days to make sure it was running smoothly, or something like that anyway.

I would try clearing your cache and reloading. If that doesn’t work, a screenshot would perhaps be helpful.

1 Like

This is how it looks on iPhone 4S:

1 Like

Eyyyyyy thanks @anon83620728. I just needed to clear the cache. Don’t think I’ve ever done it before! Sorted now! I’ll leave my dumb post up for posterity!

1 Like

Hehe, I don’t believe there is such a thing as a dumb post, it’s good you asked, might help someone else at some point :slight_smile:

Glad you’re all sorted!

1 Like