Heads | Arc, Ansible,Teletype, Faderbank

Hey,

Here’s an ER 301 quick save where every channel holds a manual grains.
Teletype’s M script reads the Arc rings and sends position data to control the start parameters. I also used the Faderbank to control the gain.

Here’s the script:

#M
L 1 4: SC.TR.P I
L 1 4: SC.CV I CY.POS I
L 7 10: SC.CV I FB I

#I M 20

enjoy

slot16.zip (46.9 KB)

10 Likes
4 Likes

Arc is plugged into teletype directly?

1 Like

No, you’ll need Ansible :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is a great idea and will need to try. I just received a 16n fader.
Can you confirm your i2c connections? Ansible - er301 and 16n all connected to the back of Teletype? Anything additional you need like a powered backpack? What Teletype and er301 firmware are you running?

Did you see the latest Ansible and Teletype beta’s There are a couple of new Arc Teletype OPS added and Ansible has had a lots of new additions including preset saving.

2 Likes

Correct, I have Ansible, Er301 and 16n connected to TT. I use a powered backpack because I also have TXo, TXi, W/ and Just Friends connected.
I’m running the 3.0 firmware on Teletype, one below the latest beta I believe. ER 301 is running 4.17, I still have to install 4.19. Thanks for pointing out the Ansible development, I read about this a while back but haven’t tried it yet :slight_smile: I don’t own a grid but I still have to explore grid ops though, so much to learn still haha

1 Like

Ok, I was wondering whether I needed a powered backpack or not as I also have Just Friends, W/ on there as well as Teletype, Er301, Ansible and 16n - maybe that’s too much for i2c to cope. I think Teletype can only cope with 3 or 4 connections without it getting messy.

2 Likes

I believe so, i haven’t daisy chained anything though i think you can… i still have two backpack pcb’s lying around if you’re interested :slight_smile: they were made by Oshpark

1 Like

Yes, I would be tbh if you have spare, I’ll pm you

1 Like

wowowow @Julian_Edwardes this is awesome :star_struck:

1 Like

Is the 16n in master mode?

Teletype serves as master

1 Like