For some reason, I can’t get the Sample Recorder/Looper to work. I’ve watched @NeilParfitt’s videos on it and mine just isn’t working. I’m on Firmware v0.1.6p15, so my Looper looks a little different than the one in Neil’s videos.
Here’s what I’m doing:
- I have a Mixer on Outs 3-4.
- Inside that mixer are some effects followed by the Looper Unit.
- I have signal routed to that Chain and can hear the sound I’m playing into it.
- I’ve created and assigned a new empty Buffer in which to lay down the jamz.
- I have a footswitch with two switches, one assigned to Reset, and one to Punch.
- I’m using the Lin VCA to invert the Gate from my ‘normally open’ switches as per this thread.
- The settings are as follows:
- Start = 0, Dub = 0, Wet = 0.500, fade = 2.00ms
- Engage is lit
- I play the audio into the Looper and hit Punch.
- When at the end of my desired loop, I hit Reset.
- The sound stops. Shouldn’t it loop what I just played?
What am I missing?