Interface modules for the ER-301?

I never assumed the ER-301 was supposed to be directly played through the interface, as there’s so many CV and Gate controls… ?

Stumbled upon this yesterday whilst looking for power supply options…

https://trogotronic.com/product/m12/

Ordered a Tetrapad.

Can’t wait for it to show up! An Intellijel person had a good point saying that you can use momentary faders to fire gates, too – just tap on the upper end of the fader. That, and there’s a bunch of different modes, of course.

Hey!
Do you have some good news about your project?

Hey thanks for asking but the only info I have whenI heard from Jason last week or so was that the front panel was coming in soon and he would update me once he had one ready to go. He had to make some changes in the circuit to get the analog mixer portion working and had to make a revision to the pcbs I think. Trust me I wish this was a faster process as well but I can say for sure that the project is not dead!

If anyone here on the forum wants to know more about the project I would suggest reaching out to Jason via email: http://www.instruo.media/contact/

Follow him on Instagram here as well for sneak peaks on some more new ideas and designs:
https://www.instagram.com/instruomedia/

Maybe if he sees some interest from more potential buyers it might speed up the process? Thanks!

1 Like

I’m in the process of building this guy: TSNM 3U v3.3 [beta] - DOBOZ which I think is going to be killer next to my brand new ER-301 (arrived today!!)

Touch Sensing Note Memory it is, a DIY project at the moment. I think I have one of the only ten prototype eurorack modules available, but it will definitely become a product some day that more of us will enjoy.

4 Likes

Wow, love the aesthetics of the perforated LED grid on the TSNM. Very nice. Hard to tell from the demo video what the unit is doing vs external modules, but it looks very interesting… what’s it do?

It does everything !! On a more serious note, it does a lot. There is a ‘secret’ video that shows more of the functions TSNM 3U (Touch Sensing Note Memory) by Doboz - YouTube It’s unlisted because prototype,
you know

3 Likes

So the video is the most up to date version of the TSNM? Are you building the one in the video or on the Doboz site?

I’m building the one in the features video.

1 Like

A few of these could be fun

2 Likes

i actually think my favorite modules thus far to use with the 301 are just gates and offsets. the 301 does the rest, really.
right now, i’m using the endorphins shuttle control for 16 outs from the digitakt, which then clocks varigate 8, voltage block (sequence lengths of 1 per track gives me 8 faders for offset) and pamela’s workout. the “run” output on the shuttle control makes it so i don’t need a reset at all. freakin 16 trig/gate outputs (pam+v8+) are dope, not to mention the 16 on the shuttle control. if that’s not enough, INTELLIJEL PLANAR. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

hi @bc3 , i was wondering if the sliders output 5v or 10v ?

cheers

Did you get yours yet? What’s the verdict, everybody?

cc @josker

Absolutely love it. I’ve pretty much only used it in Faders mode, since it does so much there. It’s nice that I can switch between snap/reset modes per fader while also adding a variable amount of slew.

3 Likes

+1. And the same story, I’m still in Faders mode :smiley:

Having the latch option and slew makes it very very nice for manipulating nearly whatever. AND, you can set slew/latching per fader.

You can also use the faders option fire gates by just having it in a non-latching mode and then tapping a slider at the top of the range.

3 Likes

The Audio Damage Sequencer 1 is basically a clone of the Analog 4 Sequencer.

So beautiful! Any word on when it will be available?

Thanks, but just one channel right? I’d need four of them at least - eek!

The closest I have found is the Stillson Hammer - that is very ‘Elektron’ too and had four channels - super fast to program - but quirky!

No, and I’m struggling to get the parts together for my build. can’t tell you anything new about it!

1 Like