Home | ER-101 | ER-102 | ER-301 | Wiki | Contact

Interface modules for the ER-301?

Very Octatrack! Somewhat similar to U-he’s Civilization. Looks great.

anyone saw this?

YES!!! I’ve been beta testing this one. It’s a home run. Ralf was very accommodating to user feedback, and it’s spectacular to use.

How’s the tactile feel? Can’t really tell, but in the video it kind of looked… Well, I’m interested to hear your take :slight_smile:

thank you so much for pointing at this!

was thinking just lately about making a horizontal fader module for the intellijel 1u below my er301, right besides a quadratt (which is a godsend btw).

since I suck at DIY, I’m probably going to use wobla with one of these https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=201396
(untested)

edit: crap, wobbla is 3hp

Very nice! Any price idea out?

I think muffs said €345

Yes, on Muff’s he’s posted more details. It’s 345 Euros: https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=212906

Great. Sturdy. It’s not a frictionless crossfader like the Octatrack, but the slight weight to it helps when doing precise recording. The encoders have tactile clicks. Turning them slowly gives you fine adjustments, while turning them quickly gives larger steps. The buttons feel like they’ll last. I should add that I’m using a prototype, but even then it’s a tank.

I ended up selling most of my other control modules, and this is now stationed right next to my ER-301. During beta testing, I suggested a “latch” mode to keep a scene in edit mode so that you could change values with one hand while auditioning notes with a keyboard (or, in my case, the ER-301). He sent me a new firmware two days later with that in place.

You can save the state of the module to memory. There are 8 banks, each with 8 scenes.

One of my favorite features is that you can record the fader (up to 20 seconds) and then modify the physics parameters after the fact. I’ve found some very surprising sounds by changing the friction and bounce parameters after I’ve recorded.

Sounds sublime. Thanks for the details!

Just wired up this passive joystick. Requires an input (5v from shuttle control for my purposes). Spits out an x, y, and 2 buttons (on stick and one on platform) provide a momentary bit (gate).