Home | ER-101 | ER-102 | ER-301 | Wiki | Contact

International Orders status update

Hi Brian!

Do you have an idea on when the international orders are going to be open again? I would like to buy an ER-101 sequencer but I don’t know how international post services and customs offices are working nowadays, and if you see some light at the end of the tunnel … I hope so. If you have a minute tell us how is everything going on …

Thanks a lot!

Unfortunately, other than what is written on my website, I don’t really have any new information to add. On the bright side, I’ve been taking this opportunity to get further on ER-301 development.

4 Likes

Thank you Brian.

I’ll stay tunned and in the meanwhile I’ll try to grab a second hand unit.

No idea on what are you working on, but pretty excited to see your improvements on the ER301!

Unfortunately the second hand market appears to have created price gouging. Two ER301 units on Reverb going for ~$2k. Good for them if they get that much I guess? Looking forward to you selling them in the US again Brian :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, and a second hand ER-101 + ER-102 combo for 1340€ (1590$) … I’m not going to play that game. I’ll wait for the re-opening of the international shop …

1 Like