Home | ER-101 | ER-102 | ER-301 | Wiki | Contact

International store

Hi,
Been lurking on here for some time since I realised that the one thing missing from my life is an ER-301 :slight_smile: Very excited about the module itself and the community around it.
I realize @odevices is a busy man and I see topics like this seem to go unanswered but I thought I would give this a shot all the same.

Is it known when the international store will open again? I do not see anything on the Japan Post site that says that EMS shipments are still closed. Maybe I am missing something?

EMS to 141 countries is still suspended. Here is the latest notice which hasn’t changed since beginning of July.

Of course, reopening international orders is at my discretion and only partially dependent on the Japan Post.

Just trying to avoid repeating myself. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the prompt reply and sorry for my lack of patience! :slightly_smiling_face:
I dug a little deeper on the japan post site and saw the list of countries.
I suppose you would not consider a soft opening of the international store for the countries that are not closed if one accepts the delays that are inevitable?
I saw that my country Iceland is open for EMS shipments.

Sorry but I prefer to concentrate on development over dealing with the risks of international shipping in this environment.

6 Likes

Ok, completely understandable. I will try to exercise some patience. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :bowing_man:

1 Like

Greetings!
I just wanted to add in my voice here, and say I am between Vancouver, and also Berlin, and I have been waiting for over six months now for international shipping to open up.
Although I wouldn’t want to be annoying!

1 Like

Hello together, is there a mailing list if the international store will open again to buy a module?

One could always buy it used for a cool 1950 EUR/2300$ here :crying_cat_face:

…or not :slight_smile:

1 Like

One could also buy it used for a bit less. My impression is that they come up quite frequently and there is no need for too much dispair.

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/offers/view/340499

No dispair here, just thought it was funny :slight_smile:

1 Like