Home | ER-101 | ER-102 | ER-301 | Wiki | Contact

It's mid-March, post annoying expressions of impatience waiting for ER-301

Here’s one for sale - only $1905 :grimacing:

0 Likes

Sad that there are ER-301 scalpers. :frowning_face:

0 Likes

Hmm… yeah I don’t generally approve of flipping for inflated prices like this, but can understand that we live in a capitalist world and this is how things work a lot of the time. I mean as much as it galls me, if it goes for that kind of money I’ll be tempted to sell mine for profit, hey life is tough, and go a few months without… okay maybe not! :smiley:

0 Likes

Hah, but you have two and so selling one wouldn’t destroy you like others who can no longer live without it.

1 Like

Good point, does anyone want to buy an ER-301 for ridiculous sums of money? :joy:

Can I start a bidding war? Are there any millionaires in the house to whom a few grand means nothing and want to clear off my credit card debt? :smiley:

2 Likes

it’s ridiculous.

The used Eurorack market has been pretty outstanding thus far, used modules only going for 10-15% less than new price. But I predict that’ll drop a lot in the coming years…

0 Likes

One for sale on MW £1000:

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=198386

Looks like it has been screwed to the rails with a power drill, but it’s just the panel that can be replaced I guess.

0 Likes

Ahh wow that’s quite tempting. But the idea of waiting to get a 301 handcrafted from O|D is just too nice to pass up :sunglasses:

0 Likes

ER-301 for sale over on Lines from tehn - great for anyone in the US, but also possibly a great opportunity to get a brand new unit wherever you are!

Oh shit… sorry, already sale pending! That was fast!!

0 Likes