I've started a new video series on the ER-101 & 102

@odevices I was wondering about that debouncing issue as I filmed it (you can hear me considering it at one point). But oddly the unit I’ve been using for the videos is on 2.09, and the one to the right of it is still on 2.08. However it seems to be the one on 2.09 I have the double press issues on.

I’ve also noticed I can’t hit the start and end buttons at the same time on the 2.09 device, which I had been in the habit of.

So yeah not entirely sure what is going on there.

@titanlegions On the topic of button presses: When you start from scratch you don’t have to create a pattern first, that happens automatically when you create the first step. Just a minor thing.

Thanks again for doing this. Looking forward to the next one!

Great !! Thanks !!!

Well done - great to have more informative videos on OD devices

Next video is going to have to wait a few days as I’ve had to leave the modular with the guys making the new case so they get the specs right, bit nerve racking. Should have it back in a week.

One of the things I absolutely love about the 101 is how you can set the duration and gate length separately for each step. It blows my mind how something so awesome isn’t like a given on all sequencers.

1 Like

sometimes I have the feeling we not even have started really talking about. It will take me decades to master this sequencer.

Sorry for the fairly long delay, but the next video is finally here :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Sweet. Gonna dig this today :+1:

What happened to you @titanlegions…you came on with such enthusiasm?

1 Like

Unfortunately I was in hospital for a week with a chest infection, which has somewhat slowed me down. Mostly recovered now.

I’m currently working on the next video, but also I’ve made it a bit more ambitious so it’s taking a bit longer. Hope I’m not losing peoples interest.

4 Likes

absolutely not!

3 Likes

Thanks man, glad to hear that :blush:

Hopefully I’ll have the next video ready during next week. I’d finish it over the weekend but alas have prior commitments. But will get there soon.

1 Like

Hopefully I’ll have the next video ready during next week.

So alas it was not to be, due to various factors, not least of which I have a cough that won’t go away. Just thought I’d let people know video is still coming but not exactly sure when. I’m gigging all weekend unfortunately so won’t be able to continue work on it until next week now.

3 Likes

Hi titan,

Just to say thanks for the videos, and to say I’m waiting patiently for the next one. I realize it’s been a long time, hopefully your health is ok and you’re working on the next one!

many thanks for the videos

I’m glad people are still interested, and really very sorry I’ve been so much slower getting to the next videos. I’m not going to drop dead or anything but I’m still having some problems with managing major side-effects from some medication that keeps changing, so it is making it hard to keep up to date with things.

The other problem is I’d planned something rather grander in scope than the previous videos and kept getting stuck with it. I decided recently to tone it down so I can get something out to you guys. I won’t give an absolute date as I’m still not sure exactly when I’ll be able to do it but ore videos will definitely come eventually. Really appreciate knowing that there is a demand, thank you :blush:

9 Likes