Home | ER-101 | ER-102 | ER-301 | Wiki | Contact

Just, thanks!

Recent adventures in other parts of the internet have reminded me once again how amazing Brian and the ER-301 are. Just wanted to express my very deep gratitude for all you do!

16 Likes

This can be taken in so many ways that I just had to laugh!

And you are very welcome. I hope to continue earning your kind words.

6 Likes

Yep, only recently acquired one myself and every spare moment I have has been delving into it. Very impressed so far! From the quality of the hardware and sound to the UI and OS design.

I just wanted to give @odevices a big hug and thank you for the ER-101 & 102. I am coming up on 2 years of working with the ER-101/102. I am amazed by how much I have learned about music and modular systems working with this sequencer. I really feel like I have started to wrap my head around the overall idea of the sequencer. I feel like I have a strong grasp of how the sequencer works on a surface level, but I think I am starting to really understand the thousands of little things you can do and how efficiently you can do them. You just have to know what you want to do… usually.

This sequencer has really helped me learn better focus, patience and structure in a way I don’t think I could have learned it otherwise. Looking forward to having an even deeper understanding of this sequencer and, by extension, music. Thanks for all of your hard work, Brian.

P.S. sorry to add this here, just didn’t want make a new topic or bother Brian with an email.

5 Likes