Bug report: Scratchy noise while modifying Doppler Delay time parameter via i2c.
- Attach i2c device (I’m using the F8R from MSW)
- Create a chain: saw osc into doppler delay; set delay to 100% wet, output to speaker
- Modify delay time via optical knob; observe clean delay warping sound
- Create sub chain on delay time from i2c device cv; gain 1, bias 0
- Modify delay time via i2c device; observe scratchy delay output
- [Additionally] Adjust delay time chain to use sine osc; observe clean delay warping sound
It seems to be related to the i2c connection somehow, especially since the normal sine wave modulation doesn’t reproduce the issue. I also tried adding a slew limiter after the i2c output and it had minimal to no effect on the noise from the delay.