Pitch display as notes?

I wonder if the value for pitch could be (or also be) displayed as a note. I feel like once the osc is tuned, it would be a lot faster to make adjustments by settin a note, than scrolling to 3500.

Maybe I just need more practice. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This doesn’t really work though, because pitch intervals are not notes.

Yeah, i guess i just wish there was an a way to see that “this osc is currently set to/is playing : f#3”. Or to set it to f#3, by scrolling through notes. Maybe i am better off describing the situation that lead to the question, instead a asking for the wrong solution haha.

The situation for this was that i was having a trigger play a few different, pre-defined, notes. Going in and setting up, then later playing around with different notes and adjusting the different osc pitches — i was thinking man this would be nice or more simple (for me) if I could just set the notes.

Maybe just my own lack or knowledge! :slight_smile: — like i should know the pitch values better!

1 Like

Maybe something like when the value reaches the note a parenthesis next to the number lights (comes) up…
440hz (A4),

2 Likes

Yes something like that would do the trick.

Hmm. That’s true. Note values do make sense over on the f0 display. At the moment, I’m not sure how I would find room …

1 Like