Quantize step length

I think this is a no but I thought I’d ask anyway. Is there an easy way to quantize step lengths by 1/4 1/8 1/16 1/32? Like if I’m using 24ppqn and I randomize a bunch of step lengths and then I want to quantize them by like 3, 6, 12, 24? Is that somehow possible? Instead of quantizing by say 3 and then manually fixing the ones that get set to 9, 15, 18, 21? It’s a little hard to explain but let me know if this doesn’t make sense.

By step length you mean ‘duration’?

Yea, sorry. I wasn’t in front of my system when typing this.

The maths functions available to manipulate step durations will quantise events, although, how that effects steps with random, different durations, I think experiment. Sonic voltage made a vid about this and you can download the 101 manual from the OD website. All the best👍

Yea, thanks. I’ve watched all the videos and like I said, I’m pretty sure what I am asking isn’t possible. Just thought I’d check.

Could you not do random 6 and mult by 3?

I’m not following. Do you mean random, quantize by 6, and multiply by 3? Wouldn’t that give me step lengths of 18, 36, 54, 72… assuming random from 0-24 with a 24ppqn?

No just random and multiply by 6, no quantise

Or multiply by 3 for smaller note lengths