Loquelic Iteritas
ADE-32 Octocontroller
Marbles
Maths
Magneto
fingers
all that jazz

https://soundcloud.com/zengomi/form

Remixed 2018/10/24 [The originally posted mix was crap. Done too soon after recording.}

2 Likes

I started a new YouTube Channel last week and uploaded my first video. The Er-101 is the absolute star of this clip (maybe besides my Studer tape machine :wink:). I used the MATH random function a few times, which can be seen quite good.

6 Likes

Oh Death mysterious. Lamentation for one who touched so many lives.

https://soundcloud.com/zengomi/lamentation

ER-101 is key but obfuscated; clocked by EOF of Falistri triggered by Sapel.

1 Like

The second piece for Mike.

Again, ER-101 plays a major role. This time it’s clocked by tELHARMONIC N OUT > Belgrad > Hikari Atten/Mixer.

0 Likes

May as well throw my hat into the ring here. This is a performance I did for our Denver local “open mic” synth night called Freq Boutique:

I don’t remember full specifics, but I was using a custom index on Channel 1 CV B to control the chord output on a WMD Triad controlling both VCOs on Hertz Donut Mk3. CV A was mirrored between a Noise Engineering BIA and WMD Spectrum VCO. There are some runs on the Spectrum VCO that play a previously recorded CV sequence that I had recorded on the ER-102 from the WMD Arpitecht. (I have a custom index created for the Arpitecht, but the sequence was generated from a random stepped voltage elsewhere and I wanted repeatability.) Channels 2, 3, and 4 were controlling a Steady State Fate Entity Bass Drum Synth Voice, which was also being used as a filter here and there, and WMD Fracture and Chimera. Some other routing things going on, but this was 2.5 months ago, so naturally the rack has changed and details are fuzzy.

2 Likes

split this topic #6

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share your ER-301 Music

0 Likes

I just caught this thread, a few months after putting this piece together.
A bit of traditional Christmas music…some notes are in the video link.

2 Likes