Home | ER-101 | ER-102 | ER-301 | Wiki | Contact

Share your ER-301 Music

Here’s my latest set from a weekly jam via Twitch. I tried to do a kind of live score to some random nature clips.

4 Likes

My modular sketches (Psytrance)

6 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

the second half of this youtube video has plenty of er-301.
mostly sampling and mixing, also voices.

1 Like

New track, ER301 for mixing/slicing pads and noises

3 Likes

Love the short breakdown and delightful to hear beats driven by the upbeat. Cool business indeed👏

1 Like

Sequenced from the teletype (as usual), trying to open up for more generative surprises.
Er-301 on drums. Full patch notes in description on youtube.

4 Likes

again — exactly what i needed! thanks

1 Like

I’m the one saying thanks!

1 Like

Hi All! I’ll be playing a show as a part of the Seattle Modular MOTS lineup on Saturday heavily featuring the 301. The show is also a benefit for the ACLU and donations will be collected throughout. There’s going to be some great artists, and here’s a link to the flier. Stream starts at 4pm PST at twitch.tv/modularseattle. Thanks for checking it out if you do!

Some hevily 301-mangled fools gold breaks in this one:

best wishes to fellow 301ers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Generative track, er301 on drums, bass and sfx. Full patch notes in description on youtube…

4 Likes

Latest offering from these parts.

3 Likes

Waltz in G-phrygian, sequenced by teletype, heavy lifting by er301, full patch notes in description on youtube…

6 Likes

good stuff! could you shed some light on that growly lead sound you unleash periodically? what is it?

Thanks, glad you liked it! That’s one of my overused sounds, a sawtooth (pico vco in this case) through doepfer wasp…

1 Like

I love the wasp filter.

Well it’s a great trick to have up your sleeve :slight_smile: Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

ER301 and Touche’ were meant to be…

So I got a second one!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDVCGzenoNA/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDVBOIlHCok/