Share your ER-301 Music

“a sound collage with my new case build around the er-301 and my lovely new faderbox”

00:00 loop 01 /// uburst (batumi / start position)
00:18 loop 02 /// er 301 looper (noisy sounds)
00:39 loop 03 /// er 301 looper (source iPad decent sampler)
01:04 loop 04 /// morphagene (batumi / organize /// source plaits / t-rex tape echo)
01:27 loop 05 /// er 301 looper (bass / source source plaits / t-rex tape echo)
01:47 loop 06 /// er 301 looper (strings I /// source iPad decent sampler)
02:13 loop 07 /// er 301 looper (strings II /// source iPad decent sampler)
02:30 loop 08 /// er 301 looper (lead / source source plaits / t-rex tape echo)
03:30 sequence /// verbos foundation osc / amp and tone

er 301 /magneto, sequenced by westlicht performer

recorded live with tascam dr 100. for the best listening experience listen to the video with headphones or good speakers.

7 Likes

Latest one !

6 Likes

Plaits in chord mode + Magneto creating a cozy sound swamp, the ER301 live looping and “granularizing” the glockenspiel (+ processing and sending samples into Rings)

4 Likes

Here’s the latest one. ER-301 used as a looper / mixer / recorder to build this small track.

Modular #31 Obsolete

5 Likes

a new release (18 minute EP) from our duo has, as always, er-301 all over it, in this case it was also a recorder for the modular / Ciat Lonbarde parts:

5 Likes

Hi all, my new tape is the first one that I’ve used the 301 on. Still finding my feet with it but used here mainly as a teletype controlled loop mixer.

And as most of us are spending all of our money to fund our eurorack addictions, here’s some free codes to help out -

chqy-3nmm
c4rn-hmkg
esll-vgtu
8hsj-63fq
2c47-yxjz
apcd-3q8g
6nu5-hsb3
kw5g-vdd4
nj6z-gdwa
l93n-uhdb
qtxv-jjww

Redeem at https://thelastambienthero.com/yum
If they run out, feel free to give me a shout and I’m happy to send you one.
Hope you enjoy!

2 Likes

those codes looks like great track names

[sounds great]

1 Like

hello all, i made this album using the ER-301 in more configurations than i can count… i think i probably used it most for sampling and a lot of fx+routing type stuff. also heavily used are the Nerdseq, DPO, 100 Grit, Terci Ruina, Manis Iteritas, and Black Hole DSP2.

3 Likes

That an excellent piece of work @circuit23

There’s definitely a dub step vibe weaving in amongst some of those tracks. In fact after listening to track 6, I was prompted to play this Joker cut Joker - Zim Zimma - YouTube

1 Like

holy crap, thank you so much!! i love Joker, too! strangely, i only got into Joker recently, these were recorded prior to my love of Purple. so that’s amazing. :slight_smile:

The fx bus thing I also use quite a bit. Sometimes I get into patching a complex voice or fiddling with some of the more unusual building blocks like @Joe’s bump scanner and always use @tomf LPG’s for percussive.

Such a brilliant device is the 301

totally agreed! i like to take a signal, apply maybe some verb and/or maybe bitcrushing, route out of the 301 for some other fx modules, then back in to the 301 to glue it all together (and probably add more spatial fx). good times!

1 Like

Just a Jam, jam on it! The pleasure is in playing, freestyle

2 Likes

Uploaded some new stuff on my bandcamp. All the drum and percussion sounds are from the ER-301.
Being sequenced by Shakmat 4 bricks rook.
Bass tones and drones sequenced with the ER-101.

3 Likes

Dark Drone :

Inside You is Experimental / Chaotic / Dark / Noisy / Not so musical but these are some inner feelings.

There was something I hate about this patch and something I love so I decided to share it with you.

2 Likes

excellent one!

1 Like

Short snippet of a patch for a live set I’m making. Loving the Sloop by @tomf and the tuned filter delay by @yrn1

Thanks!

Good times.

5 Likes

Finally got the Hapax sequencer!
The ER-301 works fine with the CV/Gate of Hapax.
Here:
mangling - (dub looper + varispeed player)
bass - don synth
lead - polygon 4-tet synth

7 Likes

Enjoyed that. Thanks.

1 Like

Another one, with kalimba and the Reels custom unit.

6 Likes