Share your ER-301 Music

Here’s a recording of a live performance from a few weeks ago. I used a bunch of loopers and granular devices on the ER-301 to process sounds from ableton live, and used a 16n to control parameters in the 301 via i2c

https://leowolf.bandcamp.com/album/a-ritual-at-dusk-light-breaks-down

4 Likes

Thats an evocative ep @snoom_leo

Transported me to a high cliff edge up above an angry Atlantic swell crashing in on the edge of land

1 Like

Love that imagery! Thanks for listening :black_heart:

1 Like

And another one. Short piece of a long jam, preparing for a live show next week.
Patch with two downward beats (custom unit by @Hyena, check it out!) with live input, so using it as a sound effect… Loving my ER-301 more every day!

5 Likes

made this little thing with nerdseq+301 power combo!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjg68wtATOX/

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by harami (•̥̥̥ ᴗ •̥̥̥) (@haaa.raam)

3 Likes

harami (•̥̥̥ ᴗ •̥̥̥) shared a post on Instagram: "uhhhhhh sound jungle or something

#er301 #nerdseq #schlappi #threebody #noiseengineering #versio #joranalogue #filter8 #xorelectronics #orthogonaldevices #eurorack #modularsynth #modularsynthesizer...

insta video

made another one, this one’s a bit more ambient and soundscape-y
Nerdseq → Schlappi Three Body doing all the sounds, going through versio for reverb, 301 doing additional effects (trash tape/echo and grain delay)

Latest one with my new monster !

2 Likes

Terrific work - love it!

thank you!!

More Uptempo this time. Live sampling by ER301, broken beat by Noon Landscape

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ckb_DDOAa1q/

Improv jam with friends, with 301+nerdseq doing most of the heavy lifting, my friend’s digitakt adding a sprinkle of percussions (mostly hats), and OT for master effects using scenes.

1 Like

Created my first Custom Unit called “follow the leader”. Full explanation here

here’s the first test:

3 Likes

Megalithic Witch Blood – Na Daoine Rúnda

This is melodic techno (I guess?) with live vocals in English and Irish. Everything is routed through the ER301 which is handling mixing, EQ, ducking effects, drum samples, and more. The only module out there capable of all that, I’m pretty sure! This is a live take, I’m using white noise to cycle through a bank of samples for the hi hats as per the technique shown on Crumb Dinger’s youtube channel (not sure what their @ is here), and an internal LFO to alter the pitch of the claps. Running live vocals through a delay pedal and then directly into the ER301 for more reverb and delay as well.

4 Likes

Good shout :wave:

1 Like

Proud to present my latest CD, Blaenau.
Welsh themed ambience ideal for late night headphone listening.
Now getting more and more comfortable with the ER301, this was on mixing & mangling duties mainly.
Also used the ER101/102 a bit on some of this (although I really need to put some serious study time in with it, I’m only scratching the surface of that killer combo).

Free codes to the OD massive (redeem at The Last Ambient Hero)
lupg-6wk9
q59n-g4tz
9rtl-uq36
ylnj-jzdk
yea6-yg48
t67t-b7j2
tzw2-xv9c
2tj5-jygx
uuen-64nq
x56l-kq5z
j8yh-6z2g

Enjoy!

3 Likes

Thanks for the download code. I’m really enjoying the album. Very well done!

1 Like

Building a new custom device and needed a step sequencer. So decided to make one. Available for download here.

3 Likes