So v6 - dare I ask? :)

That’s right! This bike gives me so much joy. :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

I can’t decide if I’m more excited by the bunny hop or the screen grab :slight_smile:

Both!

Looking forward to v0.6…

Ooh, that’s going to take a lot of the pain out of developing at the code level!!

3 Likes

Very very Thoon

5 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 11.49.44 PM
Brian’s living on the edge I see.

Seriously excited though, the emulator is going to make dev so much faster. If dynamic linking is part of this as well (:crossed_fingers:) it’s going to open a ton of doors for new and existing bespoke units which I can’t wait to get started on :slight_smile: The hype is real

8 Likes

I really hope the patch/preset sharing between users will see some sort of … standardization or something to make it easier to have an overview of what’s out there and what the various units do. I know it’s been mentioned as a priority before, so fingers crossed! :slight_smile:

Makes me very happy to hear the likes of @tomf and @Joe say this will make development on code level easier though! Can’t wait to hear/see what you guys cook up next. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i think it was a reference to the ER-301 emulator Brian has in the screenshot! it would indeed make unit development so much easier!

2 Likes

Low-level (c/c++) developers, mid-level (lua) developers, high-level (presets) developers will all share their work using the same file format (i.e. a package). From the user’s perspective there will be no difference.

25 Likes

sweet! perfect, thanks for confirming. :slight_smile:

Has anybody else noticed the absence of DivKid? What with the release of a few major modules, where is Ben who, you would expect to be front and center. Never mind Brian, where’s Ben?

He showed up today on Patreon and then a couple of hours later on his Discord channel where he’s been hanging out for a couple of hours. Point is, he’s back.

I heard he was having some family medical issues I think. I wish him the very best

Ben announced yesterday on patrean that he will soon uploading something about the new MI module.

Thanks for that, he was definitely visible by his absence. Looking forward to his take on Beads.

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Package management, distribution, organization - V0.6