So what are you listening to?

Lea Bertucci’s music is also very interesting if you like wind instruments.

He does very similar timbral explorations with a violin. Not sure if he has anything published to link to but I will be sure to share here if I find anything!

1 Like

ive been really into rival consoles lately. Someone needs to get this dude a 301. I saw him using some euro in his against the clock…

Same here. His music is very energizing to me. I think a good amount of v0.3 was coded to his Odyssey/Sonne album and various Nils Frahm compositions.

3 Likes

I’ve been listening to stuff on the Cuspeditions label recently - the David Ross album, i really like.

1 Like

wow, this is ace! thanks for sharing.

i remembered this one the other day. i always get inspired and want to make music after having listened to it.

This one is so good, it a great techno full length, which isn’t that common. Great from start to finish. I had the 3lp in mu hands last time I was in Phonica but I had so many other records in my hand that I left this one aside… Next time !

Currently listening to those three records though, the latest to come in the mail :

Also, I really enjoyed the music in these two movies lately :

SAME, guy rips - whoever he really is…

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m really getting into Jojo Mayer and Nerve right now:

Incredible techno track, deep and melodic at the same time; one of the highlights of Avery’s DJ Kicks ! (Thanks @vcoadsr !!)

2 Likes

uok…here goes. 5 things i love.

I absolutely love this podcast–check out EP 16 and 17 for some electronic + modular goodness

I love this one! Used to have the app for it too!

1 Like

Yes! More awesome stuff to distract me from firmware coding. :grimacing:

1 Like

It’s a great series! I highly recommend the Pauline Oliveros and Marcos Balter episodes.

That’s it, SHUT DOWN THIS THREAD AND DELETE!!!

3 Likes

Amazing thread!

Since the past two years, I keep coming back to this amazing album:

1 Like

Not sure why this topic popped up, I see it’s quite old, but anyhow, always nice to hear what other people are into. I’m just playing my “best records of 2019” Spotify playlist on shuffle these days, hours and hours of interesting music. :slight_smile:

I just learned about Sophie and holy shit is she good!