So, while you have all been enjoying the new firmware I’ve been out in the woods again, here’s a few photos to show what we’ve been up to, it was a fun week, but I hurt a lot
One highlight was releasing a hung tree using nothing more than a rope an extremely powerful knot called Versatackle and a bit of effort - it worked a treat and there’s no way we could have done this without the rope technology:
This is Blue (and handler Chris), she’s a workhorse that we use to take all the products we managed to get from the coppice restoration process to the end of the woodland track - she is amazing:
And this is the coup after we have finished our work, all the products nicely stacked, looking pretty damn tidy even though I say so myself. You can see about 400 hedge stakes, 500 short stakes, 200 fascines (not all of these are in the photo), 300 beanpoles and quite a lot of firewood! Look to the rear of the photo to see how dense the woodland is compared to the area we cleared.
We were very lucky with the weather - again