Unit Encapsulation Methods

1. Since we’re frequently working with groups of units within the Mixer unit it might be useful to have a quick method to group units together within a mixer. Similarly, a quick method of breaking a mixer unit apart into its individual units could be useful. Thoughts?

2. Aside from Mixer will there be other unit types that encapsulate units?

2 Likes

I’d love to be able to select units and group them to a mixer instead of having to work the other way around. In the workflow, you don’t necessarily anticipate the need of a mixer.

2 Likes

I have also found the need to do this… Now im into a habit of always starting out with a mixer before introducing any other units.

This discussions reminds me that the inclusion of a method to mute a specified unit that is not within a mixer would be very helpful.

My advice would be to save a bunch of mixer presents and name them according to their function blank without any preassigned inputs. That way if you’re just going to have mixer ^ in1 > filter > eq you could just name that preset standard voice mixer, etc. I agree with the desire to name the different mixers as they appear when scrolling through the different mixers.

I would love it if the mixer unit let you give it a name so that you could have a visual cue as to what function you have created it for. Even if it just displayed the preset name.