V0.2.x-stable: Thank you!

Not after hitting M1. M1 displays the slice points.

Oh wow! That’s going to be a pretty huge workflow improvement @odevices. Thank you!

1 Like

Ah you have the slice list open. At what point do you open it?

Here are the steps that I did, no crashing though:

• Insert a slice at the end
  • Open the slice list
  • Insert 20 slices at the end (btw, inserting slices while the slice list is open is a bit nonsensical since it will always just duplicate an existing slice)
  • Now delete all the slices > slice list is now empty
  • Move the encoder > nothing happens

Oh amazing!
Copy and paste of units is a big deal thanks.
The pace of development here is second to none.

2 Likes

One sec! I think I got it! It was scrolling around in a (non-empty) slice list after deleting that was the key :bow: Thank you, @TimefireVR!

3 Likes

Thank you to @TimefireVR for helping find the “Delete Slices” bug!

v0.2.20 CHANGES

• FIXED: Crash when scrolling in (non-empty) slice list after deleting slices.
  • FIXED: Paste command would not appear after Copy/Cut unless you first moved the cursor.
14 Likes

Good show @TimefireVR! (And @odevices!)

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the move to mixer thing, so useful.

I love this, I go MIA for a few days of work, come back here and it’s Christmas!

OMG! The move/cut/mixer add… i can’t even tell you how much of a timesaver this is!

Thank you @odevices!!!

6 Likes

Sick :sunglasses:

That’s a great workflow improvement, many thanks Brian.

That’s also the same slice bug described I was seeing in the Sample Recorder, I always had the slice list open when the crash occurred. Interestingly @taichber was 1 week in as well. The excitement of the new user to take 'er for a spin!

EDIT; and it’s even better in practice than theory…the cut, copy and particularly move to mixer commands make my workflow exponentially more streamlined. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Thanks for the ‘Move to Mixer’ !
I’m really touched by the attention you give to feature requests. It’s a game changer to me.
It’s exactly as convenient as the “encapsulate” function in Max/MSP. Now i feel like home !

2 Likes

Thank you @odevices for a great update once again and all the folks that make this forum such a great learning experience with exceptional ideas and additions… you guys rock!

4 Likes

What a great update! Love the copy feature! Thanks Brian!

2 Likes

The copy/move feature is a lot more useful than I thought it would be on first glance. Thanks @odevices for adding so much smart to your modules.

2 Likes

Yes: just came back to say it again: copy cut paste makes a huge difference in workflow.
And the “select” function is a very elegant solution!
Amazing job!

1 Like

Let me heap on more praise and thanks here - these workflow improvements like the copy/paste feature and wrap-in-mixer feature are things I’ve been really wanting and in practice they’re a total game changer. Thanks Brian!

Yup, game changing update. This speeds up the workflow by a lot.

Thank you!

1 Like

So excited for the new update. Already experimenting with new kinds of patching I dreamed up before - but was too lazy to try :pray:t2:

this is the update i’ve so much been looking forward to! incredible – thanks a ton!