I hope I didn’t mess it up, but I believe you are getting different delay times because I’ve changed the “sense” of the multiplier (previously numerator) and the divider (previously the divisor). Now the multiplier and divider parameters are acting on clock frequency when previously they were acting on clock period (or delay time). This is to hopefully match better with prevailing modular terminology of clock dividers and clock multipliers which also operate on frequency.
FIXED: Clocked Delay > Ambiguous ‘numerator’ and ‘divisor’ terminology replaced with clock ‘multiplier’ and ‘divider’ terminology to match other units.
So in other words, just switch from 4/5 to 5/4 and you should get the same result.