V0.7.x Progress and Feedback

Oh, interesting. I’ll have to try that. My knowledge doesn’t run as deep as some other users, so I wasn’t aware of any fix for this. Thanks for your assistance!

1 Like

Udelay works fine for me, I was having the same issue when triggering slices from a beat and this worked fine

I came to the forum today expecting to have to dig a bit for a solution to this very same issue. Thanks y’all, with Nerdseq firing a triggers in bursts the sample player was having trouble keeping up going through slices. Couple ms solved the issue.

1 Like

The symptom for the problem that is solved by uDelay is that the desired slice is triggered on the next gate rather than the current gate. See here for details:

However, Fletch describes:

Sounds like a different problem to me. Hardware latency? Software latency (frame size too big)? Sample not trimmed properly? Envelope response is too slow?

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

I’m not sure what the cause is. I often like to load a sample in the Grain Stretch app, and play the sample with a keyboard via the v/oct. when I do this it works decently, but the sample just responds to the keyboard a hair too slowly. It’s not as instant as I would like, and can kind of throw off the vibe of the music at times. I was hoping this would be something you could take a look at for firmware update 0.7. Thanks, Brian.