Hello ER-101/102 Owners.
Since this seems to work well for the ER-301, I’ve decided to start a discussion thread for the current ER-102 firmware. I will post here whenever I have released a new v2.xx. I would greatly appreciate it if you would post any bug reports here. Simple feature requests can be posted here, or in its own thread, if you feel the request needs discussion.
- FIXED: Incorrect timing info sent from ER-102-to-ER-101 when GATE=DURATION (portato).
- CONFIG: (Parts:user-transition) New user transition type called ‘clock’ which causes the next part to play on the next clock pulse.
- FIXED: Dropped gate when clock precedes the reset signal.
- FIXED: Copying sequence of steps (as opposed to patterns) should not include pattern boundaries.
- ENHANCED: Added step record config screen containing: CV-A and CV-B voltage zeroing. DURATION and GATE quantization.
- CONFIG: (Groups:hold-mod-cv) Sample-and-hold any effects from mod CV when a track’s gate is high.
- ENHANCED: Scala files are now supported. Follow the same naming convention as the binary voltage files (i.e. names are 4 characters long) and use the .SCL extension. For example, dropping a file called
ER-102/TABLESwould be interpreted as a Scala file and show up as
tEStin the VOLTAGE display.
- ENHANCED: The root (or key) of the note display is now configurable in the track configuration screen. In the track configuration screen, turn the RIGHT knob to set the root note when you have CV-A or CV-B focused.
- FIXED: Inconsistent rendering of triggers (especially when duration < 0.2ms) since v2.14.
- FIXED: Browsing through reference tables or snapshots rapidly would sometimes cause a clock pulse to be missed and hence lose sync.
- FIXED: While in HOLD mode, pressing COMMIT when the COPY LED is flashing would cause corruption of the sequence and eventually a crash.
- FIXED: CONFIG.INI:Groups:hold-mod-cv was letting mod CV through when the track gate was low rather than holding it.
- FIXED: Step recording mode > D-2 (delete) is not doing anything.
- FIXED: INSERT & DELETE on steps/patterns/tracks should not be allowed in FOLLOW mode (i.e. it should TILT).
- FIXED: Browsing through snapshots or voltage tables (things that cause SD card access), intermittently freezes output rendering.
As always, please backup your snapshots before upgrading to a new firmware.
f2_20.bin (159.7 KB)