Valhalla Reverb Poll (Result: Not happening.)

Oh YES!!

Yes please!

Yes. I use his DAW plugins. He knows reverb. :sound:

I can’t! I had custom plates made! Muahaha!!

12 Likes

Yes, that would me fantastic.

I’m so into this I can’t even find the words - awesome!

1 Like

I haven’t heard a lot of talk about any reverbs coming to the 301 and I’ve been hoping we would see something because it would prevent me from having to go with other options.

I’m a big fan of the Valhalla verbs (I own them all and use them almost daily) and of course it would be amazing to have them in the 301.

Let’s not forget though, that there are other good verbs out there and to be honest, it would be awesome to have ANY good reverbs available on this platform.

On the same topic, I have been contemplating bringing some of our FX to this platform and from reading Brian’s post, it seems feasible. Exciting times!

4 Likes

Yes.

You have 6 ZDSPs!!??
That is nuts!
(And impressive of course.)
God knows how many times I wished to run more than one card at-a-time…

That happened - I just wanted the cards up at all times. AGHHH!!

1 Like

And another yes :wink: it would be great !

A YES from me too

Yes! I hope that he would entertain the idea. But I also agree that there are other good reverbs out there so as long as we could get one (hopefully sooner rather than later) than that would be awesome!

Oh, yes!

I would love a nice reverb as long as it didn’t take up too much CPU/juice/memory/whatever it is that would make it tough to do other things alongside the verb.

Yeah, I’m wondering how much this would take up in terms of resources. Vahalla reverb would be amazing if it’s feasible. If not, I would hope that a reverb unit of some sort can happen at some point in the future.

I would be so into a reverb from Sean for the 301, and would gladly pay for it were it made available!

I have both halls of valhalla and valhalla shimmer and sometimes wish I had a second ZDSP. Definite yes vote from me while I wait for my 301 pre-order to arrive.

Yes, please

Yeah! I would love me a good reverb in the 301. Only worry is how many resources it would use.

And, yes. Take my money.

1 Like