Valhalla Reverb Poll (Result: Not happening.)

A definite yes from me!

This would be amazing!

All manner of effects units would be great.

Well seeing the Valhalla reverb is off the cards, I quite like the Clouds reverb which is open source so that’s always a possibility I guess?!

3 Likes

Also, I’m assuming the Clouds reverb is low in resources as Oliver apparently added it as just a quick bonus which he didn’t think much of?! A great bonus I reckon. I use it a heap!

1 Like

I think I would prefer to leave that as an exercise to an enterprising user once the C++ SDK is open. In other words, not it! :wink:

6 Likes

Oh yes. Aftermarket assumed. :slight_smile:

Yes! Yes yes yes

Read through the thread i see it won’t happen. But i agree there are a ton of nice reverb out there.
I wonder if it would be possible to convince the pros at audio damage to port one of their verbs

In the meantime, and before the full middle layer is opened up for code-gurus, the Free-verb unit has been a great addon.

1 Like

There’s also a lot of open research available about reverb algorithms and once we get the C++ SDK there’s all kinds of things that can happen without requiring any company to port their commercial reverbs.

On a side note, I think Audio Damage reverbs are written by Sean from Valhalla (I know EOS 1 and 2 are), so it’s probably just as unlikely as Valhalla Reverbs showing up.

2 Likes

I still think we hit up Tom Erbe and see if we can commandeer some of his delicious algo’s. Id be prepared to pay for sure

1 Like

An ErbeVerb module would be nice, indeed. Anyway I would love to also see other experimental algorithms finding their way into the 301…

1 Like

yas pleace …i waiting for nice reverb