List of features and/or discrete units:

• TUNER
  • SCOPE
  • FFT ANALYZER
  • VOLTMETER
  • TEST SIGNAL GENERATOR
    wobbler for standing wave analysis
2 Likes

as of this writing there’s a tuner project on our WANTED page, which i supported (instead of the karplusstrongmodal project, since that already had the necessary support to go forward)

i started to do some research “elsewhere in the forum”. i began with “tuner”… but soon, my "scope"of investigation became wider and wider…

i’d suggest that @Bparticle could rename that wanted project to ANALYSIS for now. because it seems that we’ll have a broader discussion in this thread before we settled on discrete and/or intergrated units for analysis.

there are plenty of ideas in this forum. we could collect those here and see what we’d like to see built by our coding department :slightly_smiling_face:.

your thoughts!

1 Like

I went ahead and renamed the project. Great idea to open this up, I’m curious to hear how feasible this is as a bespoke unit, and how far we can take it in terms of features because I have no idea.

1 Like

Would really love to have a proper tuner in the 301. We already kind of have a scope, but I’m sure someone could make something great.

1 Like

@Joe did the avantgarde (again) for the tuner part of this project! thank you… :heart_eyes:

6 Likes