What does a blinking channel LED mean?

hello people of the Orthogonal Devices forum. I’m new here. I just got a 301 and am learning how to do basic things with it.

Anyway…I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong. I have created two chains on two channels (mixer, feedback looper, grain delay in each channel) and I’ve quicksaved the whole thing. When I load the quicksave one of the channel LEDs blinks and there is no signal output on that channel. So my question is What does a blinking channel LED mean?

Maybe the channel is muted? try shift + channel number to unmute

1 Like

That was it. Thank you. I knew it had to be something simple. I had not learned the channel mute function…until now. Strange thing is the channel is not muted when I quicksave, but it is muted when I load the quicksave.

1 Like

This is a known bug that will likely be fixed in the next firmware version.

2 Likes

oh, ok cool. Now that I know what is happening it easy enough to unmute after loading a quicksave.

thanks

Not likely, definitely :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Do you know when this bug will be fixed? It really messes my work up, and I cannot concentrate properly.
At first, I thought that it was a problem with the LED light itself and that I needed to change it.

This thread is very old. The bug where a channel’s mute state was not restored from a quicksave has been fixed long ago. So either you are on old firmware or you have a found a new bug :thinking:

1 Like