Home | ER-101 | ER-102 | ER-301 | Wiki | Contact

WTB ER-301: Pre-order limited?

Gotta say, those shirts do look awesome!

Ypsi Kid

0 Likes

Just a heads up that I had to sign up twice before I received the confirmation email (need to use my gmail account twice, came through 1st time with hotmail). I did check SPAM folders, so just wanted to be sure other folks knew.

Cheers.

Ypsi Kid

0 Likes

+1 on thanks for looking into the issue, Brian! There was nothing in my spam filter but I did, in fact, subscribe after May 12th so the issue you cite must have been it (and I know I didn’t see the subscription confirmation screen).

So yay! All fixed. I’ll go back in and re-register now.

Thanks again!

0 Likes

Hopefully this doesn’t sound too impatient, but in general, how “estimated” are the estimated shipping dates? :grimacing::control_knobs:

1 Like

I think shipping dates have mostly fallen within a couple of days of the projected date.

And yeah, the wait is real :slight_smile:

2 Likes

does this mean that the newer version always internally generates the 5v from the 12/-12 rails?

0 Likes

Yes and yes. The previous two statements by @josker and @NeilParfitt are correct.

5 Likes

Mine shipped within two days of the estimated ship date. But what blew me away is that it arrived at my door in the US only three business days after ship notification. I had no idea it was going to be shipped expedited…I was bracing myself for a two week wait. A very pleasant surprise!

2 Likes